BCA OWB Kydex Gun Holster Combo for Glock 31
Holster comes Standard with:
- Threaded Barrel clearance
- Tall Sights clearance up to .355 (In)
- Red Dot Sight (RMR) cut-out
- 1.50" Standard Belt Loops
- Color: Black
Holster will NOT accommodate:
- Polymer 80 Frame
- Lone wolf Frame (timber wolf)
The Glock 31 was made for law enforcement professionals, enthusiasts, and the everyday concealed carry citizen. With its unsurpassed reliability, accuracy, and larger magazine capacity the Glock 31 is a legend in the gun world. The Bravo Concealment Adaptive (BCA) kydex gun holster for Outside the Waist Band (OWB) concealment is precisely molded to give you the best gun holster for your G31. Gone are the days of traditional holster making, our Advanced Manufacturing Process creates a holster that is superior in quality and retention. The BCA was designed to conform to the natural curve of the human body which creates the highest level of comfort for hours of pain free concealment. The full sized Glock 31 can now be easily concealed with a BCA kydex holster. Take advantage of our Free Shipping, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Unlimited Lifetime Warranty, and get the best concealed carry holster at the best price around.
BCA (Bravo Concealment Adaptive) Quality Kydex Gun Holster:
- BCA Holster
- 1 Single Mag Pouch of same gun type
- or 1 Double Mag Pouch of same gun type
- Designed for outside the waistband carry, but can easily be converted to inside the waistband by switching out the belt loops.
- Solid locking retention of weapon.
- 10° cant enhances concealment under loose garments.
- Robust 1.50” or 1.75” injection molded belt loops prevent breakage even under rigorous use.
- Belt loops can be replaced with Belt Clips for inside the waistband carry.
- The BCA creates adequate room for a positive grip thus enabling a smooth draw with solid weapon retention.
- Belt loops are adjustable to create a desired cant for greater concealment.
- All edges on holster are rounded for comfort.
- All holsters are curved to fit the contours of your body.