PLEASE NOTE: Free Mag Pouch will ONLY Apply with the purchase of a (BCA, BCA-LB, Torsion, DOS-LB). 1 Free Mag Pouch per holster of same gun type. This Deal excludes any Super Combos, Holster Bundles and Accessories.
IWB Torsion Kydex Gun Holster for Glock 31
Holster comes Standard with:
- Threaded Barrel clearance
- Tall Sights clearance up to .355 (In)
- Red Dot Sight (RMR) cut-out
- 1.50" Standard Belt Clips
Holster will NOT accommodate:
- Polymer 80 Frame
- Lone Wolf Framest
The Iconic Inside the WaistBand (IWB) Torsion gun holster is now better than ever! Our breakthrough Torsion Technology integrates a 10 degree inward angle which allows the gun holster to conceal your Glock 31 better than any competitor's holsters. The integrated inward angle allows your handgun to ride closer to your body without any extra attachments or accessories.
The Torsion IWB concealed carry kydex gun holster is a dedicated IWB kydex holster. Whether you run appendix or anywhere else around your waist line this kydex concealment holster is tough and built to last. The Torsion is easy to wear with our standard double IWB belt clip configuration. If you want more comfort and flexibility in your E veryday Carry positions simply remove the shorter belt clip and utilize a single belt clip for on-the-fly adjustments.
Running the Torsion kydex holster in the "single belt clip configuration" allows for the holster to go "Tuck-able" This means that you can tuck your shirt between your pants and the holster for a more formal style of concealment. Take advantage of our Free Shipping, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Unlimited Lifetime Warranty, and get the best concealed carry holster at the best price around.
TORSION IWB Gun Holster
- Deeper Concealment with NEW Torsion Technology.
- 10 degree inward cant for greater conceal-ability.
- Designed specifically for IWB concealed carry.
- Comfortable to wear.
- One of few IWB holsters offering retention.
- Holster adds minimal mass to weapon.
- Holster retains its shape for efficient one handed re holstering.