Sig Sauer P365 IWB Gun Holster + Free Mag Pouch
Holster comes STANDARD with:
- Threaded Barrel clearance
- Tall Sights clearance up to .355" (In)
- 1.50" Belt Clips
- Color: Black
Holster Is NOT compatible to the following:
- P365 Red Dot Optic (RMR)
- Thumb Safety
- Weapon Lights or Lasers
The Sig p365 is a great way to carry concealed. This small gun may have that micro compact look but don't let it deceive you. It packs a good amount of ammo. Its 10 + 1 flush fit magazine is nowhere near a full-size capacity magazine, other than a single stack, but it is nothing to smirk about. The optional 12-round and 15-round extended magazines give this carry gun great firepower capabilities. Especially when you compare it to its competitor, the Glock 43.
The Sig Sauer P365 is a striker fired gun with a very crisp trigger pull and XRAY3 Day Night Sights. It makes this pistol the perfect candidate for everyday carry. Especially in a Bravo Concealment Torsion gun holster. Like 2 peas in a pod and PB&J, these two were made for each other.
Ultra comfort and concealment are words that can not be excluded when talking about the Torsion IWB gun holster. But when you add the P365 into the mix, you get a concoction of pure EDC magic.
IWB TORSION 3.0 Gun Holster:
- New Adjustable Retention.
- New Polymer Injection Mold.
- Deeper Concealment with NEW Torsion Technology.
- 10 degree inward cant for greater conceal-ability.
- Designed specifically for IWB concealed carry.
- Comfortable to wear.
- One of few IWB holsters offering retention.
- Holster adds minimal mass to weapon.
- Holster retains its shape for efficient one handed re holstering.