OWB Concealed Carry Kydex Gun Holsters
BCA Light Bearing OWB Kydex Gun Holster Combo
Outside the Waistband (OWB) Concealment Kydex Gun Holsters.
The Bravo Concealment Adaptive (BCA) kydex holster is designed to be the best outside the waist band (OWB) option for everyday concealed carry. Bravo Concealment takes comfort to a level you did not realize was possible. If you are new or a seasoned OWB concealed carry practitioner we take all the risk out of buying. With our 30 Money Back Guarantee you have enough time to test the holster. During this testing period we encourage you to push the durability of our products to the limit. Take it to an outdoor training course or run it through your own tests because our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty has your waistband holster covered.Need customization?
- Switch out the robust belt loops for some IWB belt clips and run your carry gun inside your waist band.
- Simply swap out the belt loops for our pancake (wing) style belt loops and feel the difference right away.
BCA (Bravo Concealment Adaptive) Kydex Gun Holster:
- Designed for outside the waistband carry, but can easily be converted to inside the waistband by switching out the belt loops.
- Solid locking retention of weapon.
- The BCA comes in two options: with or without a pistol light.
- 10° can’t enhances concealment under loose garments.
- Robust 1.5” Injection molded belt loops prevent breakage even under rigorous use.
- Belt loops can be replaced with Belt Clips for inside the waistband carry.
- The BCA creates adequate room for a positive grip thus enabling a smooth draw with solid weapon retention.
- Belt loops are adjustable to create a desired cant for greater concealment.
- All edges are rounded for comfort.
- Curved to fit the contours of your body.
- Built in channel for "Suppressor Sights" or "Tall Sights"
Why People Do Not Conceal Carry:
- Lack of comfort/confidence
- If it pushes the gun out way to far from your body you are more likely to have foreign objects hitting and pushing the gun/holster up against your body.
- If your weapon is flopping around while you are walking you begin to lose trust and worry about the fit and reliability of the holster.
- You will NOT Every Day Carry (EDC) if you cannot conceal well. The last thing you need is to be asking yourself over and over is, "Am I printing?"
Popular sporting/mart store option Vs A Bravo Concealment Adaptive (BCA)