Why the Torsion Light Bearing IWB Gun Holster
We are constantly improving our process and looking for ways to pass along the savings to you our customer. We are proud to offer you our Gun Holster Combos. These combos provide everything needed to comfortably carry your firearm in force. Whether you are a casual shooter, everyday carry civilian or an enthusiast, these kits pack what you need at the best price. Don't forget you still get the same legendary Unlimited Lifetime Warranty, 30 Day no questions asked Money Back Guarantee, and Free Shipping.
What this IWB Gun Holster Combo Includes:
- 3.0 Torsion Light Bearing Holster - Right Hand Only
- 3.0 Mag Pouch - Choose from mag options: (* 1 single) - (* 1 double) - (* 2 single) * = Price Change.
**Please Note: Mag Pouches will be of same gun type selected on holster.
Why People Do Not Conceal Carry:
- Lack of comfort / confidence.
- If it pushes the gun out way to far from your body you are more likely to have foreign objects hitting and pushing the gun/holster up against your body.
- If your weapon is flopping around while you are walking you begin to lose trust and worry about the fit and reliability of the holster.
- Conceal-ability: You will NOT (EDC) if you cannot conceal well. The last thing you need is to be asking yourself over and over is, "Am I printing?"
TORSION Light Bearing 3.0 Gun Holster:
- New Adjustable Retention
- New Polymer Injection Mold
- Deeper Concealment with NEW Torsion Technology
- 10 degree inward cant for greater conceal-ability
- Designed specifically for IWB concealed carry
- Comfortable to wear
- Holster adds minimal mass to weapon
- Holster retains its shape for efficient one handed re holstering
✔ TUCKABLE IWB HOLSTER:
The IWB Torsion Light Bearing Holster allows you to tuck In your shirt over the gun holster for a formal way to carry. You can achieve this by converting your gun holster Into the Single Belt Clip configuration. Simply remove the two small belt clips located on each side, and switch to the longer Single Belt Clip attaching it to the center of the holster. Shown on pictures (Single Belt Clip included with your Torsion Light Bearing Holster Purchase)
Type: Concealment Holster
Style: Inside Waistband (IWB)
Belt Clips: 1.50" IWB belt clips
Tall Sight Clearance: YES
Threaded Barrel: YES
Red Dot Sights: YES
Item Weight: (.04 oz) avg weight
|Holster will NOT accommodate:|
After Market Frames
Q. Do Bravo Concealment Holsters Have Warranty?
A. Yes, Bravo Concealment holsters have a unlimited lifetime warranty. Our warranty covers any type of damage/s to a holster, in order to take advantage of our warranty you must send in the holster for the repair/replacement. Customer will be responsible for all freight and shipping charges on items returned that are not the result of Seller’s error. Bravo Concealment is not responsible for lost shipments on items being returned.
**Note: Any discontinued items will be replaced with a current product of equal value or optional in-store credit.
Q. Will Modifying my Holster Void the Warranty?
A. Bravo Concealment does not recommend that you modify your gun holster due to keeping your gun safe and the holster functional. Please reach out to us if you have any concerns on the fitment or your holster. In the case that you do need to modify the holster the warranty will not be voided.
Q. How does the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee work?
A1. We offer a 30-day Return policy (excluding apparel) should you wish to try our products out, if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you have 30-days from the day you receive the item/s to return for a full item refund.
A2. We offer a 30-day Exchange policy should you wish to try our products out, if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you have 30-days from the day you receive the item/s to exchange for a different item.
**Note: Customer will be responsible for all freight and shipping charges on items returned/exchanged that are not the result of Seller’s error. Bravo Concealment is not responsible for lost shipments on items being returned.
**Note: If you purchased your holster from a retailer other than the Bravo Concealment Holsters website and wish to return it, please return it to the store it was purchased from under their stores policies. Bravo Concealment Customer Service is unable to refund holsters purchased from a retail outlet.
Bravo Concealment offers high quality and durable products. This means that as long as you own your holster, you will be covered. If your holster ever breaks down for whatever reason, simply contact us. If we can't fix it we'll replace it. We stand by our products for a lifetime. That's a guarantee you can stand by.
- Telephone# (956)-783-7682
- EMail: Office@bravoconcealment.com