OWB BCA KYDEX Gun Holster
All Glock 26, 27, 33, 19, 23, 32 and M&P 9, 40 Compact Kydex holsters come STANDARD with threaded barrel and RMR (red dot sight) cut-out. Performance of holster is NOT compromised if you do not have these features or upgrades on your gun. Click here to see pic
Will not fit Sig Sauer P320 with Red Dot Sight or P320 X-Five model.
The Bravo Concealment Adaptive (BCA) kydex gun holster is designed to be the best outside the waist band (OWB) holster option for everyday concealed carry. The BCA sits snugly against your body to give you a level of comfort you thought was impossible with a plastic kydex holster. Still skeptical? Take advantage of our 30 Money Back Guarantee, strap on your range belt and run it through a training course or just wear it everyday.
Why choose the BCA?
- Because if you ever need to run an RMR or Threaded Barrel, its ready to go!
- Switch out the robust belt loops for some IWB belt clips and run your BCA inside your waist band.
- Simply swap out the belt loops for our pancake (wing) style belt loops and feel the difference right away.
BCA (Bravo Concealment Adaptive) Holster:
- Designed for outside the waistband carry, but can easily be converted to inside the waistband by switching out the belt loops.
- Solid locking retention of weapon.
- BCA holster comes in two options: with or without pistol light.
- 10° can’t enhances concealment under loose garments.
- Robust 1.5” or 1.75” injection molded belt loops prevent breakage even under rigorous use.
- Belt loops can be replaced with Belt Clips for inside the waistband carry.
- The BCA creates adequate room for a positive grip thus enabling a smooth draw with solid weapon retention.
- Belt loops are adjustable to create a desired cant for greater concealment.
- All edges on holster are rounded for comfort.
- All holsters are curved to fit the contours of your body.
- Available in Black, Grey, Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- All Gun Holsters allow for "Suppressor Sights" or "Tall Sights"
ORDERS GO OUT IN APPROXIMATELY 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS.