Shop New Bravo Concealment 3.0 Gun Holsters
It still has the same features that made our BCA the BEST OWB gun holster in the industry. So how did we change something so iconic without taking away from it
Well, for starters, we made it personal. How? By adding a retention setting to it. Now you can take your desired retention and apply it to your gun holster. You can go from a medium light retention to a very heavy retention. Ideal for anyone who carries.
We have also taken away from itʼs footprint by eliminating material from itʼs bottom corners to make it smaller and lighter. This makes it a very comfortable OWB gun holster while still keeping itʼs well known characteristic of staying close to your body.
Finally. We now use a diversified Polymer plastic that is known for its ideal balance between rigidity, impact strength and hardness to protect your firearm at all times. Whether you are reholstering consecutively at the range or just carrying while protecting yourself and those around you on a daily basis, know that your firearm is secure and safeguarded.
All this makes the NEW BCA 3.0 Gun Holster just as good as itʼs predecessor while inheriting a little flair to it. Holster comes standard with:
- Threaded Barrel clearance
- Tall Sights clearance up to .355 (In)
- Red Dot Sight (RMR) cut-out
- Adjust(ble Retention
- 1.50" Standard Belt Loops
- Color: Black
NEW BCA 3.0 OWB Gun Holster
- NEW Solid locking adjustable retention
- NEW Minimalist Design for even more all day comfort
- NEW Polymer plastic provides supreme rigidity and impact strength assuring protection of your firearm.
- Designed for outside the waistband carry, but can easily be converted to inside the waistband by swapping out the belt loops with our IWB belt clips.
- 10° cant enhances concealment under loose garments.
- Robust 1.50” or 1.75” injection molded belt loops prevent breakage even under rigorous use.
- Belt loops can be replaced with Belt Clips for inside the waistband carry.
- The BCA creates adequate room for a positive grip thus enabling a smooth draw with solid weapon retention.
- All edges on holster are rounded for comfort.
- All holsters are curved to fit the contours of your body.
Rene Aguirre is the founder and owner of Bravo Concealment. Rene has been carrying concealed on a daily basis for over 8 years and has been a CHL (concealed handgun license) holder for more than 20 years. Finding a high interest in firearms for many years, Rene started Bravo because of the “lack of” a good concealed carry holster on the market.